PHOTOMATH - MATHEMATICAL PRHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION - EUROPEAN SCHOOL ALICANTE
The competition is open to the participation of any students who are currently studying secondary in courses 1 to 7 of the European School of Alicante.
- A: Students of courses S1, S2, S3
- B: Students of courses S4, S5, S6 y S7
- Deadlines: Photographs can be submitted throughout the months of FEBRUARY and MARCH of this school year, with a DEADLINE of March 31st, 2024.
- Number: A maximum of two photographs per student can be submitted.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PHOTOGRAPHS
- Support: The photographs must be presented in digital support.
- Identification: The photographs will be identified with a title. Each photograph must be accompanied by a text, not exceeding ten lines, explaining the mathematical theme of the photograph.
- Quality: The photographs must have a quality that allows them to be printed on paper, in DIN A4 size. The minimum characteristics of the photographs should be the following: Size of 24 x 18 cm with a resolution of 266 pixels/inch and a document size of 1 Mb.
- Effects: Only modifications of light, sharpness, colour, rotation, and inversion adjustments will be accepted. Montages or collages will not be accepted. The photos should not contain adverts; in the case there are adverts visible they should be blurred out.
- From the moment of their participation, the competitors authorize the European School of Alicante to the responsible use of the presented photographs.
- Only the students with original photographs can participate.
Three prizes will be awarded per category, and the jury may leave them empty if they deem it appropriate.
The prizes will be given in the form of a gift card for an online purchase.
The winners will also receive an accrediting diploma.
The decision of the jury, which will be unappealable, will be made public throughout the month of May.