Fees applicable to all the pupils/categories - School year 2019-2020
- Common expenses are applicable to every pupil, including Category I pupils.
- Parents must pay the expenses detailed below, per year and per child enrolled in the school.
- These expenses are mandatory: no sibling reductions, no pro rata, no installments and non refundable.
- Invoices will be sent by e-mail to the person designated in the system for billing at the beginning of October.
- Payment must be made exclusively by bank wire transfer within 30 calendar days. Cash payments will not be accepted.
|Printing & duplicating fees||25€|
|Printing & duplicating fees||35€|
|Printing & duplicating fees||37€|
|Management of application to Universities:|
|European Baccalaureate 2020 registration (only year 7)||92,26€|
|Other specific fees could be also included in the invoice (music project, S3 Mediterranean world book, Eurobio book, etc)|
N.B: These fees are subject to change.
Accounting department and payment
billing @ escuelaeuropea.org